Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hi, and Congrats

Hi guys,


Congrats to Shanthidani, Mac, FeelMyThigh (sorry mots, I couldn't resist it) and Niranjan for taking upon themselves to plan on hosting this disparate and fractitious bunch.


The very thought of the reunion sends goose pimples, what with all the raw emotions, not to forget the famous CMC sanctimony. But I must admit, I'm looking forward to it. And just the thought has made me start reminiscing. And first comes the night around 2 AM barely a couple of weeks before 1st clinical exams when Chetty dragged me, Nimbargi and Papa in my car all over Vellore, removing traffic signposts, for installation in the then Mansion of the Gods (how could it be now, what with '84 guys no longer there in Men' Hostel).

So, Good Going, Guys.

love

ANJEERUBA

No comments: